Job description / Role
Amazon Payment Services (previously known as Payfort) is a trusted online payment service provider enabling businesses, governments, SMEs, startups and institutions to accept online payments in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordon, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar & Kuwait. Learn more about Amazon Payment services here – https://paymentservices.amazon.com/
• Investigate instances of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
• Effectively monitor merchants’ activities with regard to detecting and reporting suspicious activity, including the potential offenses of money laundering and terrorism financing.
• Exercise excellent independent judgment and discretion when making decisions or recommendations in relation to each alert/case investigation.
• Ability to work efficiently with an attention to detail in investigations, analysis, and writing of narrative style reports designed to be delivered to regulators.
• Ensure external SAR are properly prepared and filed to the law enforcers as per local regulation requirements.
• Response promptly to regulatory requests relating to suspicious activity, AML, or CTF.
• Work with peer managers to leverage best practices, understand new trends and contribute to the implementation of processes, tools and platform enhancement opportunities.
• Establish relationships with other leaders and managers in other business units and support teams, throughout Risk, Underwriting, Compliance and the wider organization, to influence excellent information flow and feedback on the impacts of process, policy and product changes.
• Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
• Exhibit the necessary leadership to ensure team goals are achieved.
• Participate in cross-functional special projects designed to deliver outcomes with a significant risk management and business impact.
• Participate in developing the strategic direction of the SAR/AML program while regularly assessing and driving performance and program effectiveness, to review the status of the program and set short-term goals for improvements/standards as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.