ManpowerGroup Middle East
- As the Survey Manager, manage the survey function across the projects.
- He/She will be responsible for managing all the survey requirements on the projects. Must be conversant regarding the Tolerance requirements and other Technical parameters required due course of time and after training. Responsibilities Main Activities
- Managing all the survey requirements on the projects.
- Execution of surveys.
- Client liaison
- Quality Assurance
- Managing a Team Surveyor
- Programming of survey works, and resources needed
- Support survey operations- Interpretation, calculations, processing, data manipulation
- Managing surveys throughout the process from design to analysis to reporting results
- Preparation of survey drawings, graphs and reports as per standard.
- Responsible for controlling all the survey jobs for all the projects.
- ? Research and design methods f survey processes
- Responsible for maintaining all the survey instruments and accessories in perfect working conditions and the timely calibration & records.
- Depending on the company’s priorities, the job holder may be assigned other tasks within his skills and competencies and for which he will be trained by a third party if needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.