Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership to team members during the receipt, inventory, configuration, proper storage, and issue of APS-5 equipment in accordance with US ARMY Supply Policies and Procedures as well as local policies and regulations IAW the PWS.
- Must be able to train, mentor and counsel personnel.
- Oversees daily warehouse operations and configuration.
- Maintains inventory and other stock records, using computer terminal.
- May be required to operate a variety of STAMIS programs, such as AWRDS and LMP systems.
- Determines methods of storage, identification, and stock location, considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits, turnover, floor loading capacities, and required space.
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by department.
- Ensures tasks are executed in order to meet mission deadlines and required suspense.
- Ensure strict compliance to safety practices and support the Safety Policies and Procedures. Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
- Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of Quality Management System.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply, Inventory management, warehouse or related field required.
- 1 year experience working on a Government Contract or prior military experience required.
- Possess understanding and basic knowledge of the Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), various LOGSA Logistics Integrated Warehouse (LIW) applications, and other approved automated property accountability systems.
- Must have knowledge of Army equipment.
- Possess knowledge of Army Supply documentation such as DA Form 1348 and DA Form 2062.
- Must have basic knowledge in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
- Possess the ability to multitask.
- US Army MOS 92A or 92Y preferred.
- Forklift and MHE experience preferred.