Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Nestle UAE is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to manage a Supply Chain team in the UAE with responsibility on Demand & Supply Planning, warehouse & distribution, Order to Cash activities and Clearance. They will also be responsible to establish and develop relationship with strategic suppliers and customers to ensure high service quality and efficiency in the operations.
The Supply Chain Manager will also support the business results by being part of the country mancom to ensure full development of Nestle operations in line with business requirements, and lead initiatives, through lean tools and methodologies to drive continuous improvement across the organization.
A day in the life of
– Ensuring stock availability in the country minimizing working capital
– Reduce cost of distribution
– Ensuring best in class service to customer
– Develop suppliers relationship and management through operational review
– Drive continuous development in customer order automation
– Lead safety and compliance in Supply Chain operations
– Manage relationship with custom authorities to ensure control on local regulatory requirements and best performance in Finish goods custom release
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.