Job description / Role
An exciting role managing procurement, customer service, logistics, and warehousing for a significant chemicals organization.
• A significant chemicals organization.
• The Supply Chain Manager will take up responsibility for strategic and tactical, but not transactional, elements of procurement, distribution/logistics, warehousing, and customer service for the entire business.
• In terms of management, the mandate will include enacting a proactive culture, mentoring team members to facilitate success, developing dashboards for monitoring staff, and enhancing business-wide communication while cutting down silos.
• Operationally, the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for improving procurement and supply chain strategy, improving policies/procedures, inventory management and developing the value chain.
• Externally, the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for strategic supplier relationship management and customer service management.
• An exciting role managing end-to-end supply chain for a significant chemicals organization