LVMH’s Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever…
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Guerlain and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents’ structures.
The Supply Chain Analyst Intern will be welcomed in the supply chain organization based in Dubaï. Under the supervision of the Supply ChainManager, the Supply Chain Analyst Intern will support different improvement projects across multiple functions of the team with a target to elevate to another level the core model of our supply chain
Key projects include:
- The internal audit of the supply planning activities to identify further area of synergies between the brands, and to provide harmonization for the key supply chain processes (Inventory, Procurement, and Logistics costs)
- The internalization of the import shipment process
- The simplification of the planner daily routines that can be mutualized and automated across all brands
In this position, all initiatives taken to propose and conduct any continuous improvement actions/ projects (optimized tool, simplified processes, reduction of administrative workload…) will be welcomed and encouraged.
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Demand/ Supply planning.
- Distribution requirement planning.
- Logistics, and warehouse
- Exposure to the senior management of the Supply Chain team
- Young Graduate
- Concentrations on Supply Chain or Logistics
- Advanced Excel/BI knowledge is mandatory including Power Query, and Power BI
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving oriented: able to identify areas of opportunity to improve upon current processes and procedures
- Takes initiative, assesses situations, and responds appropriately
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication skills both written and oral is important
- Ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- Fluent English (written, spoken)
- French and/or Arabic can be an advantage but is not compulsory
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.