Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first of its kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first of its kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 50 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, and Kuwait, thanks to more than 1000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
What You’ll Do
- As an expert in kitchen SOPs, you will support efficient day-to-day operations.
- Knows brand standards and continuously helps team in their proper application.
- Together with Food Quality Manager is responsible for product availability, quality and cost.
- Carries out daily inspections on the premises to ensure all team members are adhering to safety standards.
- Performs daily checks covering food quality and compliance with brand SOP.
- Tracks product usage and prepares accurate requisitions.
- Provides support and investigation based on customer feedback on food quality.
- Optimizes the kitchen efficiency during peak time supporting team members at their stations.
- Regularly monitors kitchen performance (prep, pack, rack time etc.) and reacts accordingly.
Who We Look For
- Bachelor or Diploma in Hotel Management, Catering, or Food Sciences.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in kitchen operations and culinary management.
- Experience in simultaneously managing multiple food brands with varying standards and requirements.
- Experience in implementation of safety standards and procedures.
- Level 1 or 2 HACCP or Food Safety for catering certified, preferred.
- Leadership and team working skills within own area and across the business.
- With a strong personality and can handle high-pressure situations.
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 3 countries, we are over 69 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.