Ensure the delivery of the DWH required developments towards the agreed scope in a timely manner within the allocated human and money resources and according to the standard quality measures as per the Orange development and project management methodology.
- B.Sc. Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in information systems and systems analysis
- Experience in telecommunications business solutions is an asset
- Experience in DWH development and support.
- Fluent English and Arabic is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, handling multiple concurrent projects and tasks.
- Flexibility in dealing with people with diverse working styles.
- Ability to work under pressure ad restricted time lines.
- Strong information systems background.
- Database design/modeling experience (relational/dimensional modeling experience) is an asset.
- Data warehousing background.
- Network , Lunix administration
- IBM staging
- Big data
- DevOps tools CI/CD (git , NIFI , Ansible,, Jenkins , Kubernetes & Docker)
Transformation & operational efficiency
- Provide support for all production environments like data platforms “data staging, Teradata and datalake clusters”.
- Provide monitoring and application support for ETL jobs , business object and Qlikview and datalake tools
- Monitor, analyze and resolve data platform/application related issues.
- Diagnose, prioritize and escalate and follow up on any out of line production issues and show stoppers.
- Resolve all incidents, service requests within SLA targets. Willing to work on-call, on-site & multiple sites and shifts in a 24 X 7 environment.
- Ensure loading jobs on all platforms finalize as per the SLA.
- Be the first responders; regularly communicate the status of the critical operational flows and/or any issues through appropriate communication channel.
- Handle any new deployment and rollback actions.
- Monitor Platform performance and advise if any enhancement needed.
- Ensure integrity, consistency and security across all DWH development components (ETL, BI and Dashboard).
- Apply the defined project management methodology, processes and procedures.
- Work in concert with different team leaders to ensure successful work progress according to the customer specifications and agreed project milestones.