Developing and testing Data pipelines for availing data for analysis and reporting.
- B.Sc. of Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years of experience in the same field
- Have a deep understanding of various data modeling methodologies.
- Strong SQL skill for enterprise class RDBMS.
- Good knowledge about Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Nifi,….).
- Awareness of Office and desktop applications (word, excel…,etc).
- Work experience in telecommunication environment is a plus.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Strong Customer Orientation.
- Strong communication, listening & interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a team.
- Self-confident with professional behavior & attitude.
- High sense of time management.
Transformation & Operational Efficiency
- Develop complete data pipelines to load and integrate any source into data architecture.
- Perform unit testing for data pipelines.
- Develop model on DWH or Data lake which will be used for reporting and further analysis.
- Analyze the needed changes for any source which will affect the data architecture.
- Incorporate these changes to be reflected on the developed pipelines.
- Update the data model if needed to accommodate these changes.
- Handover the needed scripts or jobs to the support team with any rollback scripts if needed.
- Document all changes and modifications and all development activities.
- Monitor jobs performance and outputs quality and sustain quality throughout all activities.
- Investigate any data quality issues raised by the BI or business team.
- Develop any fixes needed to any quality issues raised by the BI or business team.