We are constantly growing and are currently looking for aa full of potential and reliableSubcontract Engineerto join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineers in our interesting project in UAE
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence
Are you a strong Subcontract Engineer,with pricing and subcontractor management experience for EPC Multi-Discipline projects (in terms of Projects Sizes / Values, Projects Owners / Clients). and looking for a new role to get passionate about
We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
To execute market investigation and full pricing for construction building projects / Manage all subcontractors activities during projects execution.
What you will need to do:
- Ensure all deliverables are priced and delivered as per the Tender Procurement Plan requirements (Tender Timeline, Pricing, Documentation)
- Closely coordinate and align with the Supply Chain Director for critical activities such as: definition of the Tender Procurement strategy, coordination with other regions for the resource, interface with other Dept, negotiation strategy, final pricing review.
- Coordinate closely with Tendering Proposal Manager and with all relevant in-house departments to ensure all requirements are included in the bidding documents issued during the Tender process (ITB, CS, Procurement Summary).
- Procure Subcontract or Services as allocated by the Procurement Manager and/or Project Manager and ensure Subcontract or Services are delivered as per the Project Procurement Plan requirements (Time, Cost, Quality).
- Draft and negotiate relevant agreements (i.e. Subcontract or Services Agreement) in coordination with the Procurement Manager or the Regional Procurement Manager and the Senior Subcontract Manager. Manage the Subcontract and the possible variation order during the Post Award.
- Ensure that Subcontract or Services are performed and delivered as per Project requirements.
- Adheres to procurement guidelines and work in full compliance with approved procedures, using available APICS Procurement tools and in accordance with Archirodon IMS System.
- To ensure that all materials, works, and services are delivered on time, on cost and on quality, ultimately contributing to the business efficiency and optimization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s in engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience out of which at least five (5) to seven (7) years spent as a Procurement Manager or/and Subcontract Engineer or/and Quantity Surveyor or/and Tendering Manager is essential
- Mandatory Experience in large building construction projects is essential
- Minimum 3 years of UAE working experience with a main contractor and good knowledge of the UAE subcontractor market for Building projects is essential
- Significant exposure in tendering and estimating activities is essential
- Experience in dealing with suppliers & sub-contractors.
- Flexible to work between Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
- Effective and efficient verbal and written communication skills
Fluency in English / Arabic is preferred
You are someone who:
- Displays excellent interpersonal and communication skills, building meaningful relationships
- Negotiates with ease you work towards win-win outcomes and achieving value-added results
- Can be counted on to achieve goals you demonstrate a fighting spirit and perseverance in making things happen
- Is keen to learn and professionally grow you invest on own learning, and you are curious of researching new solutions to old problems
- Is proactive thinker you think ahead and act before an issue becomes an actual problem
- Is effective at solving problems you can trouble-shoot and make timely decisions
- Displays a team spirit you can collaborate smoothly and support the team when required
- Is commercially astute you talk and understand business
What’sin it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects – literally around the globe – with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoringourand ourpage! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.