Student Recruitment Coordinator
Student Recruitment Coordinator
Office of Marketing & Communications
American University of Ras Al Khaimah
General information about institution
The American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) is an independent co-education institution of Higher Education that provides an integrated American-style, undergraduate and graduate education. All programs are accredited by the Ministry of Education of the UAE; additionally, it is accredited by the U.S. regional accreditation association, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). The American model of higher education ensures not only skills in specific academic fields, but also a general education curriculum that exposes students to new ideas and ways of thinking critically about local and global issues. The multicultural student body at AURAK offers candidates the opportunity to teach and conduct research in one of the most diverse countries in the world. AURAK is a young and rapidly growing university. AURAK is located in Ras Al Khaimah, one of the Northern Emirates and a rapidly growing region. The beauty of Ras Al Khaimah is reflected in its traditions and diverse landscapes — its white sandy beaches, the majestic Hajjar Mountains, the expansive desert and its sands dunes, and the many historical sites.
The Student Recruitment Coordinator will assist and support the marketing and communications efforts at AURAK. The position will assist the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer in managing the student recruitment activities including the supervision of the call center staff and support students .The role focuses mainly to optimize the leads management system and increase the conversion rates in order to meet or exceed the student enrollment targets .This position is also responsible for assisting the development and implementation of innovative strategies to meet the office objectives and to collaborate with departments across campus to support marketing and student recruitment mission at AURAK.
Minimum Qualification and Education
Essential: Bachelor’s degree required
Desirable: Master’s degree
Required Knowledge and Skills
The individual must possess the knowledge and skills to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. The required knowledge and skills of the position follow.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills (verbal and written) in both small group and large group settings.
- Excellent project management skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse and multiple groups in a positive manner.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office/systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High energy and passion for recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound, independent decision and lead others.
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility.
- Ability to understand, adapt, and articulate AURAK’s culture to an external audience.
- Willingness to travel as needed for national and international recruitment.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in university recruitment and marketing or combination of experiences in similar recruitment settings.
- Experience in marketing content development.
- Demonstrated project management experience is also required for this position
- Experience recruiting/matriculating GCC regional and international students.
- Experience utilizing lead management technology for student recruitment and admissions through conversions and lead scoring.
- Working knowledge of higher education student recruitment best practices including enrollment trends, data analytics, and digital/traditional recruitment practices.
- Demonstrated experience with financial and resource allocation.
- Working knowledge of SACSCOC Accreditation.
- Operational knowledge of AURAK’s student record system.
Language proficiency required
Fluent in English and Arabic (Written and spoken)
- Service Excellence-
- Professional Ethics and Integrity-
- Time Management-
Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
Please create an account in order to apply for this job