Develops and maintains outstanding relationships with the company’s prospective and installed base customers, and leverages relationships to drive recurrent sales cycles for the company’s products. Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities and effectively manages leads generated by the company.
- Collaborates effectively with marketing and sales management to build the strategies and selling tools that will further support increased selling effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to sell a breakthrough technology, and establish a new marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to move sales through a budgeted and more importantly, an off budget process.
- Transitions “ownership” of account to MAKO Area Sales Directors.
- Comfortable and facile with the use of financing and leasing products to close business
- Leads a cross functional team in executing the sales cycle, as well as post sale installation and training activities at customer site
- Submits consistent and timely reporting of sales opportunities, lead follow up and forecasts and other reporting as required
- Oversee, as senior leadership, cross functional teams members who support the selling and post sale activities at the account
- Demonstrated ability to build, and manage, a “funnel” of capital sales opportunities sufficient to insure that annual quotas are met or exceeded.
- Attends sales training meetings, as well as trade shows and other events that would tend to promote and give visibility to the companies’ products
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceeds budget goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage, and close capital sales cycles for products that sell for greater than $800,000
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in surgical orthopedics highly desirable.
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills (both in groups and
- Demonstrated ability to manage large territory.
- 5+ years demonstrated level of achievement in Surgical or Medical capital equipment sales.
- An understanding of the financial operations of hospitals
- Demonstrated ability to interact intelligently, and with credibility, with surgeons and allied healthcare professionals
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science in related field
- Demonstrated ability to translate clinical benefits of products to economic value to the health care provider and is comfortable with financial based selling tools
- Demonstrated Executive selling experience background.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A