Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Aid in the construction of the marketing plan
- Aware of commonly used internal/external communication goals, tools and formats
- Track existing KPIs and reports back to the organization
- Understand and supports setting price and maintaining product or portfolio margin
- Is the subject matter expert for applicable products/product lines and able to field technical questions. [note: some products are more technical than others and will take longer to get to SME status]
- Understand key competitors and their relative strengths/weaknesses
- Understand customer groups, including why customers buy the product or service
- Share basic customer satisfaction input trends with the salesforce
- Understand basic budget management principles
- Support sales training initiatives and programs throughout the year
- Provides customer feedback to marketing leadership
- Support the on-label use and promotion of all products
- Use appropriate scorecards to track results
- Identify critical customer needs and preferences
- Understand general marketing principles such as segmentation, targeting, and positioning
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- 0+ years of work experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A