Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
Business-oriented evaluators. People who effectively interpret information to demonstrate the effects of business initiatives, regulation and industry trends for sales, management and leadership teams.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Monitor lead times and proactively meet with the scheduling and operations leadership team in order to ensure consistently high levels of customer experience
- Prepare and present weekly revenue projections, accountable to revenue projection accuracy goals by each business unit
- Coordinate and direct periodical meetings, resolve issues and follow up on actions arising from meetings such as weekly demand and supply reviews
- Generate recommendations to the appropriate leadership team to ensure that lead times are within goal range and shipment targets are met
- Assist customer service with meeting customer requests via the expedite and escalation process
- Work with demand planners to provide net requirement plans to supply planning and global quality and operations (GQO) and communicate changes as needed
- Partner with finance and accounting during projection and budget setting activities
- Work with supply planning, demand planning, product life cycle management (PLCM), and other cross-functional groups to prepare charts for integrated business planning (IBP) meetings
- Monitor gaps between demand, supply and financial plans and involve necessary parties to ensure resolution and awareness
- Be involved in the demand planning process by attending or leading monthly demand review and regional requirement meetings
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues -highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in Supply Chain Management, Business or related -preferred
- APICS certification -preferred
- 2+ years of experience in one of the following disciplines is required: Supply Chain Planning, Demand Management/Forecasting, Logistics, Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Inventory Management
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills required
- Lean Manufacturing/Process Excellence/Six Sigma training and/or certification -preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill required; Power BI skills -highly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Battle Creek, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A