Under Direct supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines. Provides information for recording movement of incoming and outgoing materials and supplies. May operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment.
- The job is expected to follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Typically requires selecting between solutions already established
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The tasks are generally routine and manual.
- Technical knowledge required is limited to the tasks performed in own discipline area and is considered basic.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A