Participate in the planning and delivery of various education support programs as well as logistics and administrative support.
- Research, collect and analyze market data; provide feedback and recommend program enhancements.
- Partner with management to support, coordinate and execute marketing initiatives and communications activities.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous deliverables and work in a demanding environment
- Organize and manage copies of documents and product information for future reference
- Collaborate with product marketing, field marketing, marketing communications and sales teams to ensure flawless execution of programs
- Ability to support and be dedicated to work in an environment that values customer service
- Monitor projects to ensure that they are delivered on time, on target, within budget and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Process all Surgeon Education Grant Requests for Sales Reps by obtaining the necessary signature and forwarding to Accounts Payable; documenting these reports for future reference
- Process all Instrument Request Forms for the Branch by obtaining the necessary signature and returning the document to the Branch
- Develop metrics to demonstrate ROI
- Identify, build and maintain strong working relationships with key individuals in customer/industry organizations (e.g., doctors, nurses, etc.).
- Ability to provide administrative support to branch management and Resident Education Specialist
- Prepare Monthly Sales reports by collecting and collaborating information from the Branch and Sales Operations
- Prepare program materials, present and communicate with participants at events and group meetings.
- Provide accurate and timely communications support to project initiators.
- Ability to take initiative, learn new concepts/processes, and improve current processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of a business team
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing situations
- Prefer training in Access or other complex data management program/system.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite technology, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prefer experience in corporate environment and the specific department (sales) to be supported
- 0 – 2 years sales, marketing or public relations experience, preferably in either a healthcare or consumer product industry
- Demonstrated interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; be detailed oriented
- Experience managing projects, including the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (6+yrs).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A