This role will sit in our field based office in Indianapolis, IN. The Inventory & Sales Support Handler (Driver) ensures the timely processing of kits/sets in the remote location. This could include, but is not limited to, checking in sets, verifying completeness, restocking, creating new kits from sterile implant SKUs, and other basic set maintenance. The Inventory & Sales Support Handler (Driver) is required to function with minimal supervision to ensure that work flow is uninterrupted and that all customer requirements are met within the functional area.
The Inventory & Sales Support Handler (Driver) will ensure that all relationship and delivery functions are carried out timely and as needed. Driving abstracts will be required every year to ensure certification for driving company van.
- Coordinate and manage all deliveries in partnership with local sales needs and under Hub Management direction.
- Build and foster relationship with local sales team to support their success.
- Inspection Process – ensure kits are delivered complete and ready for surgery (customer service focus)
- Use the correct process and systems to receive, inspect, replenish both implant or instrument kits
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels (both implants and instruments) to meet the needs of the territory while adhering to company days on hand and turn objectives.
- Based on local business needs, may be needed for on-call duties outside of business hours, occasional holidays or weekends.
- Instrumental in order fulfillment process including order pulling, order prep, and utilizing the proper modes of transportation to process the shipment
- Controlling inventory using available system tools to ensure accuracy for implants (part number level) and instrument sets (set and lot number level) in hospital consignments, rep trunk stocks, and in storage location.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education required: High school education or GED equivalent
- Must be able to follow a defined process and work error free.
- Strong attention to detail. Must be able to function in a remote team environment.
- Education: preferred level: Associate degree
- Years of related experience: 1 – 3 years
- Must pass a yearly driving abstract to drive company fleet van
- Understanding of logistics and inventory handling experience
- Valid Driver’s license required with no restrictions
- Work independently in remote location.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A