Job description / Role
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
• Inspects site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
• Give practical advise on constructional matters.
• Inspect construction, including temporary, works to ensure compliance with approved methods and contract requirements.
• Maintain records of inspections, work executed, etc.
• Direct Inspectors and ensure performance.
• Assist in or measure work done when required.
• Observe site safety procedures.
• Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
• Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to operating authority.