Job description / Role
As part of the central strategy function you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and drive strategic initiatives. You will work with accuracy and pace to develop strategic roadmaps and provide quick turnaround of content to be reviewed by key stakeholders.
A government organisation who are working on a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Review and prioritise initiatives as requested by executive leadership.
* Conduct ROI analyses to support decision making and allocation of resources by senior management.
* Monitor strategic initiatives in the pipeline by setting effective KPIs and milestones.
* Work closely with heads of various functions to ensure that strategic implementation activities are executed to the highest standard by providing world-class guidance and support.
* Develop competitive analysis and maintain analytical frameworks in order to evaluate and support decision making with respect to new business opportunities.
* Provide internal strategic consulting service to internal and external stakeholders on behalf of immediate executive leadership
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment