Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a Strategy & Performance Manager (preferably Emirati) to demonstrate of developing strategic plans, review feasibility studies and ensure financial planning models.
Candidates should have mandatory experience in business analysis certifications and qualification in CBAP.
All applicants should have a strong and proven experience in :
Mega Infrastructure projects;
Transport Policies and Regulations.
– Establish business performance management systems to ensure achievement of business strategy and corporate performance indicators, which are aligned with Company Vision, Mission, Values and Business Plans.
– Hold regular meetings with the Board nominated committees to review progress against plans and discuss important issues requiring top management and/or Board
– Advise the Board on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters
– Ensure the effective utilization of resources to deliver the output of the strategic plan
– Hold regular meetings with the senior management team to review progress and discuss important matters requiring top management attention
– Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai