Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a Strategy & Performance Manager (preferably Emirati) to demonstrate of developing strategic plans, review feasibility studies and ensure financial planning models.
Candidates should have mandatory experience in business analysis certifications and qualification in CBAP.
All applicants should have a strong and proven experience in :
Mega Infrastructure projects;
Transport Policies and Regulations.
– Establish business performance management systems to ensure achievement of business strategy and corporate performance indicators, which are aligned with Company Vision, Mission, Values and Business Plans.
– Hold regular meetings with the Board nominated committees to review progress against plans and discuss important issues requiring top management and/or Board
– Advise the Board on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters
– Ensure the effective utilization of resources to deliver the output of the strategic plan
– Hold regular meetings with the senior management team to review progress and discuss important matters requiring top management attention
– Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities