Job description / Role
We’re searching for a Strategy Manager from the pharma industry.
This role has been created to influence and challenge the norm and to bring about change to a business which is under new management.
• Use commercial analytical skills to study large quantities of information, bring forward critical observations and insights, and ensure that strategic conclusions can be made
• Translate findings into insights for senior management
• Answer key questions about how the business and clients behave across all channels
• Establish solid relationships with senior management and grain deep understanding of their roles to bring a depth of rich expertise to strategic recommendations
• Develop and articulate strategies that inspire innovative work across the business
• Be recognised as a planning subject matter expert in the eyes of internal management and clients – an expert in pharma, assigned brands, audiences, landscape and category trends
• Connect digital to all aspects of business to drive growth opportunities
• Have well-formed opinions to help guide multi-discipline teams regarding data-driven marketing, mobile, social and general marketing trends that influence client work
• Lead workshops, both internal and/or client-facing
• Balance multiple simultaneous projects and assignments
• Lead, influence, and negotiate across different disciplines to drive an focused agenda and achieve desired outcomes