Job description / Role
As a Senior Manager you will define engagements and lead interesting and exciting Strategy and Advisory projects across the Middle East.
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
* Lead projects and provide strategic direction across the account to deliver a superior client experience
* Build deep sector expertise and manage engagements across accounts within chosen industry/sector
* Focus client on value-generating initiatives to accelerate the pace of change; identify metrics to monitor and analyse performance against corporate goals
* Manage and advance relationships with clients beyond immediate engagement needs and serve as a trusted advisor, setting aside personal agenda to strengthen interactions with clients
* Anticipate challenges to strategy implementation and proactively develop plans to mitigate risks
* Leverage industry trends to advise clients on how to create sustainable sources of advantage and differentiate their value proposition for future business growth, positioning them for long term competitiveness
* Bring deep insights across clients and sectors to drive a client’s strategic choices around where to play, how to win, and how to configure the business to establish sustainable advantage and market position
* Income tax-free salary of USD 110,000 – 120,000 per annum
* Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation in the Middle East
* Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
* Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
* Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging and driven leadership