Job description / Role
As part of the newly created special projects office you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and lead special initiatives. Over 8 years of strategy, planning and due diligence experience with an international consulting firm or a high-profile organisation in the UAE is required.
A dynamic and interesting public sector organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
As part of the newly created special projects office you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and lead special initiatives.
* Review and prioritise initiatives as requested by executive leadership.
* Conduct feasibility analyses to support decision making and allocation of resources by senior management.
* Work closely with heads of various functions to ensure that special implementation activities are executed to the highest standard by providing world-class guidance and support.
* Develop competitive analysis and maintain analytical frameworks in order to evaluate and support decision making with respect to new business opportunities.
* Build and maintain effective reporting solutions for executive-level presentations, including Board of Director meetings.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to lead high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders