Job description / Role
As the Strategy and Innovation Associate Manager, you support the CEO and Executive Director of Strategy in driving corporate strategy, performance management, innovation, market intelligence and strategic transformation for the entire business.
A well-established organisation going though exciting changes and constantly seeking improvements and optimisation in operational and business processes.
* Support all departments in developing their annual strategic plans and consolidate to the overall business plan.
* Support continual enhancement of the planning framework
* Design, develop, and deploy cross-functional process improvement initiatives, either through leading individually or facilitating via department leads
* Assess all departments across the organisation on their individual performances by developing a measurement framework, which is individual to each area’s core deliverables and challenges
* Provide business intelligence and market analyses for on-going and future projects to executive management, to assist with strategic decision making
* Monitor continuously and analyse the external environment (e.g., industry analysis, macroeconomic trends etc.) to help identify new opportunities for growth and improvement
* Opportunity to work with top calibre international professionals and develop a wide range of skills
* Opportunity to progress within a leading Abu Dhabi organisation with a broad range of interesting business areas
* Opportunity to work on impactful company-wide initiatives with an extensive range of interesting and experienced stakeholders, including direct exposure to the CEO