Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is seeking a highly motivated, team-oriented, analytical individual to join its London-based Strategy team.
Broadridge has a strong track record of performance within an attractive market
- 11+% revenue CAGR, total annual revenue of $4.5B
- 23+% annualized Total Shareholder Return
- $46B+ market opportunity
Broadridge International has been a strong contributor to this success with 16+% revenue CAGR over FY10-20. This role will be key to realizing our growth goals.
- Pursue organic growth
- Work with sales, marketing, account management functions to establish and execute on go-to-market
- Support strategically relevant sales opportunities by shaping value proposition, building business cases, and presenting to prospects
- Work closely with management to evaluate and prioritize both organic and inorganic growth initiatives and build related business cases
- Establish and execute against product roadmap
- Evaluate clients’ long-term needs, Broadridge’s current solution set and the capabilities of competitors
- Work with product and technology managers to create an executable plan to advance the product and realize its vision
- Pursue inorganic growth
- Research the market, developing a deep understanding of the solutions required of asset managers, buying habits and emerging regulations
- Identify key competitors and providers of complementary solutions
- Work with Corporate M&A on acquisition target identification, screening and diligence
- Assist in driving post-Acquisition integration and performance – work with acquired firms and Broadridge leaders to ensure the success of acquired businesses. Key activities include go-to-market, business/product integration and supporting management.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- A recent graduate who has a achieved a 2:1 or above from a relevant degree.
- Keen interest in financial services and funds industry.
- Experience in financial services, strategy and/or business development.
- Interest in consulting, corporate development, M&A or product strategy.
- Core skills: financial analysis/ modeling, writing (executive-ready presentations, memoranda, messages), high-level technology analysis, competitive analysis, project management.
- Baseline understanding of technology in financial services: regulatory communications/ reporting, fund marketing and distribution.
- Ability to work across multiple groups and work well within a matrixed organization.
What do we offer?
- Private Medical Insurance – entitled to a core level of single cover from Broadridge.
- Gym subsidy
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy and sell up to 5 more
- 3 paid volunteer days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
Due to COVID-19, most of our associates are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
“Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.