Al Nahiya Group
Manage the development of company
Strategic Project Management and Planning
· Manage to support the Strategic Planning & Performance Management Department’s efforts as well as the sectors in developing the projects’ selection criteria in order to optimize benefits to the organization and ensure prioritization in line with criticality for achieving the strategic objectives of Company.
· Periodically manage reports on the progress of the projects’ portfolio, and ensure effective controls are implemented to mitigate project risks and address strategic priorities.
· Lead the preparation and conduction of presentations and executive summaries on key tasks and projects and present them to top management in line with defined timelines and requirements.
· Provide advice to Executive Management on mapping Company’s strategy to projects.
· Lead on providing Company strategic guidance to Company Project Managers in managing, executing and effectively delivering their projects and associated resources.
· Manage to develop and promote a project management culture in Company, and support in elevating the maturity of project management practices in the organization.
· Ensure that continuous support is provided to Strategic Management and Planning teams to oversee and manage specific tasks related to strategic initiatives and development.
· Manage and lead the development and conduction of feasibility studies and/or business cases for special and strategic projects assigned by top management
Lead on the implementation of special projects assigned by the Abu Dhabi Executive Office, Chairman or Undersecretary
‘s strategic project management framework, process and tools in line with leading practices, in order to enable stakeholders in managing and delivering strategic projects assigned by top management, while ensuring alignment with defined objectives and expected standards.
Benefits· Ensure effective cascading of the functional strategy into section business plans to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing sectional strategies.
· Manage the effective achievement of assigned objectives through the leadership of the Section by setting of individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff to maximize performance.
· Lead the talent development initiatives for the assigned section, collaborating with technical/discipline experts and thereby ensure the availability of talent to fit business requirements.
· Act as a role model and drive adherence to organizational values and ethics by employees of the assigned section to foster a value driven culture within the organization.
Budgeting and Financial Planning
· Manage the preparation and recommend the section budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget while ensuring all sectional activities are conducted in line with the approved guidelines.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
· Manage and ensure effective implementation of functional policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned section activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Lead the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction
· Full professional English proficiency bot
· Full professional English proficiency both in speaking and writing
· Arabic bilingual desirable but not mandatory
· Skilled in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
· Strategic decision making: ability to make timely decisions, and explain decisions to ensure commitment and execution
· The ability to proactively build and strengthen positive and organizational relationships
· The ability to analyze problems, respond quickly, identify alternative solutions, anticipate consequences, and provide recommendations
· Effective organizing and planning skills
· Self-motivated with a proven ability to complete work in a timely manner
· Expert knowledge on rebates schemes, preferably accustomed with UAE best practices
· Extensive experience with program management related to finance and policy
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.