Recruits Management Consultancy
Job description / Role
Drive the goals delivery through assigned client partners. Build close relationships with the relevant stakeholders within partner organizations to drive the success . This involves the management and oversight of operations and marketing.
Interior Designer Job Responsibilities:
• Develops design concepts and produces contract documents based on client needs.
• Meets with clients to program the project requirements.
• Takes accurate as-built measurements for developing floor plans and elevations.
• Create design concepts and digital presentations with finish selections, furnishings, and fixtures.
• Presents design concepts and takes detailed notes to address customer requests.
• Creates project budgets and maintains up-to-date documentation of all activities.
• Manages the coordination and logistics of product deliveries and installation.
• Provides follow-up support with customers.
• Develops and maintains productive and effective relationships with customers.
Interior Designer Qualifications / Skills:
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and self- starter
• Programming abilities to extract information and produce reports
• Knowledge of building and accessible codes
• Familiarity with all phases of projects, potential issues, and proven history to produce projects
• Knowledge of industry construction costs and material costs
• Basic ability to prepare furniture cost estimates
• Creative eye for detail in preparation of design presentation materials