Dubai Holding Group
Storekeeper-Zara- Abu Dhabi
1-2 years local experience in a Storekeeper role.
Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language
Job ID #31
- Receive, store, and issue supplies and equipment and compile records of supply transactions
- Verify that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices. Sort and place inventory in storage areas according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code.
- Keep records of materials or items (including surplus materials) received or distributed in accordance with established procedure. Maintain weekly cycle counts of all stocked items and compile stock report on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure that all work-areas are clean and well maintained.
- Ensure sure that garment care is carried out allowing for the product to reach the sales floor in the best possible condition.
- Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for disposal
- Maintain security of items in the store.
- Fill requisitions for materials and assists in inventory taking.
- Inspect materials received for quantity and condition.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.