Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We’ve Grown into One of The World’s Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You’re Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
Main Job Purpose:
Reports to and assists the Warehouse Manager in driving Warehousing on its day-to-day Operations
- To coordinate all outbound distribution activities including transportation management and outbound planning.
- To manage inventory accuracy, cycle counting, and WMS.
- Ensure the products are adequately stored in a safe and secure manner within the warehouse.
- Organize the assembly of orders for dispatch to the various customer.
- Ensure appropriate stock dispatch will happen on-time and in full from warehouse.
- Liaise with the appropriate trucking and manpower vendors, as and when required, to resolve potential or current problems.
- Ensure appropriates documentation is been handed over to the driver before releasing the shipments.
- Coordinate with QA team to investigate all no conformances and Block stocks when requested.
- Adhere to the Safety & Quality standards within the company.
- Supervises Timely Execution of Outbound Shipments and Coordinates Resources and enforce Outbound Customer Service.
- Supervision of Stock Allocations for All Loading Warehouses and ensuring Loading Accuracy and Timely Posting of Goods Issuance.
- Liaise with the appropriate shipping trucking contacts, as and when required, to resolve potential or current problems.
- Performing regular monitoring at work site to ensure continuing conformance of work force.
- Assists Logistics Supervisor in carrying out his duties and responsibilities with regards to WH and transportation.
- Assists Logistics Supervisor in conducting full investigation inventory losses including Short/Excess loading.
- Reinforce proactive measures affecting Customer Service.
- Good experience with Warehousing and Transportation / inventory management.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong people skills, leadership skills
- Must have SAP/Oracle knowledge.
- Must be strong in Excel.
- Must be flexible with working shift work and 6-day weeks
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.