Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organization’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our Store Supervisor is responsible for leading a sales team towards the achievement of common sales target while delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store.
- Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Oversee store’s day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, and sales team schedule
- Offer support to store staff during in-store events
- Act as the key point of contact with back-office team
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured by the team in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Increase the revenue target of the store
- Drive sell-throughs within the store
- Support in-store CX initiatives
- Provide input to what’s working well, what’s not working well within the store
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.