Al Boom Marine
- Effective resource planning for customer service.
- Ensure regular training of store staff on all aspects of customer service, product knowledge and selling skills.
- Implements a high standard of customer focus within the store.
- Ensure rosters suits the business needs to maximize staffing to cover busy periods of the day.
- Regularly assesses customer service within the store.
- Create seamless customer service orientation among store employees by ensuring timely and efficient customer service.
- Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/Queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assess mystery shopper feedback and prepare action plan for improvement.
Sales and Commercial Profit
- Achieve the revenue target for the store.
- Achieve target productivity metric (Sales per person per day, staff per Sqft/sqm) for store.
- Actively seek ways to achieve or exceed shop targets
- Increase conversion rate %.
- Monitor sales performance against last year, last week and budget on a daily basis and to give feedback to managers and also communicate to staff.
- Ensure store expectations and priorities are communicated to staff.
- Review and provide regular feedback on staff’s performance against expectations.
- Carry out regular and relevant in-store training
- Support induction of new recruits through buddy system.
- Oversee staff development and drive motivation levels of the store associates.
- Ensure effective resource planning and succession planning.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail: 5 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.