EHRC Human Resources Consultancy
Job description / Role
• Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of store
• Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based store needs
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly
• Responsible to verify all materials arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received
• Responsible for storage of stores stocks and products
• Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures
• Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
• Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.