Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Job description / Role
Core Responsibilities (For On- Floor Activities):
• To conduct / maintain configuration and control of the PDA is in their possession for the Stock count.
• To conduct “Stock count” and “Store Assurance” activities for respective locations allocated and ensure completion as per the designed task and agreed SOP’s.
• To ensure that the documents / formats as required to be filled are completed, duly acknowledged for each investigation conducted within warehouse.
• To ensure that the documents are filed and stored properly.
• Ensure that required documents / explanations are produced for issuing a “Variance Report” for all the work done on monthly basis.
• Raise an alarm for all process gaps at “store / warehouse locations” leading to significant loss to the organization through inventory management.
• Ensure to maintain time discipline and bring new learning for On-floor activity.
• Time management of the team and self for both office and out-locations.
• To bring improvement in day to day working so that smooth flow of work is ensured and efficiency is build.
• Plan to develop a new effective way of working and implementing the same among the team members.