NH Collection brand showcases captivating hotels housed in authentic and unique landmark buildings in key cities of Europe and Latin America. Always determined to go one step beyond the guests’ expectations, hotels are carefully conceived with an eclectic-elegant atmosphere for those who want to make the most of their trip.
As Stewarding Supervisor you will support the operations of the Stewarding department by ensuring that all systems and methods of operation are correctly followed and that facilities and equipment are properly cleaned. You will assist in supervising and training the Stewarding team members, scheduling of work and oversight to ensure that health and safety standards are being followed and chemicals are being utilized and stored correctly. You will also manage the equipment stores and ensure that all equipment is being effectively controlled and stored and that breakages are kept to a minimum. The leadership team will look to you to play an active role in leading and driving the energy conservation and environmental policies and practices of the hotel.
- College Diploma or equivalent vocational training.
- Must have worked at least 2 years as a Stewarding Supervisor in Hotels or Restaurants
- Excellent attention to detail, speed, accuracy and follow-through
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.