Dubai Parks and Resorts
Job description / Role
Play Your Part
In this role you will be required to control cost by organization damage, breakage and loss of all related hotel equipment, i.e. China, glass hollowware, kitchen equipment and cleaning supplies. Control and coordinate the activities of all stewards, to ensure an efficient and smooth operation at all times.
– Maintain all hotel records and form as prescribed by the hotel management and policies.
– To check the employees are on time for duty and to give them briefing on the job and the shift.
– Monitor all stewarding operating costs, and takes corrective action as necessary.
– To inspect the kitchen area and check that the dish washing machines are in good condition and chemicals are available
– Maximize personal and team member productivity and morale whilst consistently maintaining discipline, following hotel guidelines.
– Report all accidents, health and safety hazards to Executive Chef
– Write out maintenance requests if necessary and checks on completion.
– To check all the chemicals that are required for the shift are available, especially those required by the pot wash and dish washer.
– Ensure the garbage bins in the entire kitchen and concern areas are changed.
– Monthly/weekly inventory of cutlery, crockery, equipment
– Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
– Briefing of five minutes with your team members about the planning of the job during your shift
– To give proper instruction to the employees for the daily Buffet set-up chafing dish requirement to Ensure he is on time to set-up for the function.
– Responsible in general for all team members being given the best possible training in order to have a high standard of servic
– Ensure that the areas are kept clean during and after operations
Health & Safety:
Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai