NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job description / Role
– Responsible for providing analytical consulting and statistical expertise to the internal team members.
– Assist the Statistical Specialist in researching and developing ad-hoc requests of management to ensure that the bank’s senior management team has access to top quality research insights for decision making.
– Prepare high level reports for the senior management team detailing results of data analysis to ensure that the bank stays abreast of constant changes.
– Perform data management, data mining and statistical analysis under the guidance of the Statistical Specialist.
– Prepare statistical tables and analysis for dissemination it to relevant departments of the bank.
– Compile statistics from source materials, such as survey sheets, test records and research literature.
– Compute and analyse data, using statistical formulas and develop equations for specific type of data under the guidance of the Statistical Specialist.
– Work in close coordination with the Statistical Specialist and conduct an extensive secondary research of credible sources to establish an informed foundation for conclusions, advice and recommended actions.
– Develop and generate customised and ad-hoc reports as and when requested.
– Work in close coordination with the Statistical Specialist and prepare statistical responses using predictive modelling to support the SME’s.
– Compile reports, charts, and graphs that describe and interpret findings of analyses.
– Provide recommendations, to the Statistical Specialist, backed by data for new initiatives and special projects being undertaken at the organisational level.
– Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices being deployed in the Research & Statistics department taking into account ‘international leading practice.
– File data and related information, and maintain and update databases.
– Statistical Specialist