The right candidate will possess a passion for coaching, mentoring and building a team of talented technical product managers as well as demonstrated experience delivering products which create business value and provide customers with a world-class experience. This role will work closely with business and strategy stakeholders as well as collaborate with the cross-functional product leadership team to help define and prioritize the product roadmap and ensure alignment to broader strategic priorities.
- Be comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Optimize the user experience of your product area’s tools and processes including system management, performance testing, monitoring, onboarding and off boarding.
- Define and socialize the product’s long-term strategy and plan. Evangelize that vision throughout the organization.
- Facilitate trade-off decisions between investment, schedule and customer benefit.
- Gather detailed problems from internal client interviews and turn them into the features, epics and stories that set the direction for commerce engineering teams.
- Explain the why and what of new features.
- Actively lead risk mitigation and product management; lead problem resolution as issues arise
- Build effective relationships with key internal engineering teams.
- The manager technical product management leads a team of technical product managers in the definition and delivery of the rewards product. This includes:
- Monitor and track product feedback to help in the prioritization of development product releases.
- Collaborate with internal customers on training, testing, and related activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience leading and mentoring e-commerce product management teams.
- Hands on experience in developing technical roadmaps, story outlines, writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Minimum of 13 years of experience in software product management and/or product development
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices at scale, methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira, Rally).
- 10+ years product management experience, with a minimum of 4 years in a leadership role
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
- Detail- and results-oriented, able to analyze data to justify product decisions and apply key learnings.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A