- Manage relationship with stakeholders and liaise with all relevant Agencies / Authorities and Client team to obtain necessary approvals and NOCs
- Establish communication plan with all regulatory and Client organizations with clearly defined levels of escalation as per matrix of responsibility to ensure timely approval process.
- Stay fully abreast with all regulatory agencies requirement such as but not limited to RTA, DEWA, DM, Etisalat, Du, DUSUP, GHD, SRTA, SEWA, FEWA, RAKWA, RAK Municipality, MOEI, etc.
- Set-up stakeholder management plan, communicate the plan, implement the plan and monitor to ensure success.
- Establish NOC trackers to track NOC status and ensure timely intervention to ensure approvals in time.
- Support project team in seeking timely approvals
- Monitor progress of drawings and documentation for NOCs
- Support project team in seeking approvals
- Coordination with the Client dealings (both internal and external) and liaise with all government offices and service authorities in UAE for all technical queries and issues
- Track utilities NOCs and ensure all of them are completed on time
- Monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations, related to NOC progress
- Track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time, in terms of NOC process
- Participate in project design meetings and recommend improvements if needed
- Coordinate and collect information from relevant Agencies, third party consultants and contractors for all technical queries and issues, to prepare weekly and monthly reports, as well as design drawings for management and clients
- Attend project meetings and follow-up with outstanding tasks
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction related field,
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a stakeholder/NOC Coordination position, liaising with authorities in Dubai
- Proven experience in dealing and liaising with government authorities in Dubai and their NOC system
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Arabic would be an advantage
- Must have UAE driving license and Car, since most of the time in this position is to travel to government offices and service authorities on daily basis
Skills / Competencies:
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of engineering and construction-related processes, as well as industry practices. Also requires excellent written and oral communication skills, a familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering and construction, and the proven ability for performing in a supervisory capacity on a project.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.