Job description / Role
Ready for your future?
The workplace landscape is changing fast. So, it’s time to rise above traditional ways of thinking. And that is precisely what we are doing here at the Adecco Group. Join us, and you will be part of an organization that doesn’t just look for the future, but predicts it. An organization that’s not afraid of disruptive technologies, but embraces them. An organization that’s reinventing the way recruitment is done.
Let’s get to work!
As a Staffing Administrator, you would be responsible for administering and rendering an excellent service experience to our Associates by supporting and managing the associate employment cycle from onboarding to offboarding.
• Provide excellent service to ensure the smooth onboarding and offboarding of Associates, manage queries, and support with the payroll cycle.
• Timely management of the end-to-end onboarding and offboarding process for Associates
• Ensures 100% compliance with internal requirements and processes as well as insurance and UAE Labor Law
• Acts as advisor for all associate related query
• Acts as advisor for all Client – associates’ related query
• Prepare all required documents for Associate work permits and visa
• Prepare Associates’ Pricing Tool
• Manages and updates the personnel folders for Associates
• Payroll Support
• Ensures collection of associate timesheets for payroll processing
• Communicates any adjustments to payroll accordingly
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar.
Type of work experience
• At least 1-2 years of experience in office or HR administration or similar.