The role of the Dermatology Staff Nurse, encompasses performing a variety of specialized and routine activities in the Dermatology Department including but not limited to providing direct patient care and coordinates patient care-related activities using the nursing process.
- 3-4 year General Nursing Diploma/Degree
- Minimum 4 years nursing care, with at least two years’ experience in Dermatology
- BLS certification
- Laser Therapy certification preferred
- Background with aesthetic procedures preferred
- DHA License desirable
- Excellent Arabic & English speaker
- Ensures to assist Physician with wound treatment, skin injuries, and other skin disorders
- Supports the effective functioning of unit routine
- Care for a varied range of patient ages and care for men, women and children.
- Works closely with the patient, their family, and the dermatology team to ensure clear client education, a smooth recovery, and minimal complications
- Nurses educate patients and their family regarding how to care for their specific skin conditions when they arrive home
- Assist doctors for procedures such as dressing, injections, minor surgeries such as skin biopsy