Job Description Summary
Lead and support cross product and cross business growth initiatives … drive profitability & global growth Owns/influences commercial business operating guidelines and has ownership/influence over budgets. Guided by functional policy. There is autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgment are required to achieve outcomes required.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health – digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead market, customer, and policy analysis, engagement, and strategy to create growth for GE products, services & businesses. Develop strategy for existing product & service portfolio as well as new biz models for white space, new technologies and emerging areas. Engage across function, team and business & support new biz incubation, M&A/BD due diligence & support
- Developing commercial expertise across one or more countries, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customer groups. Influences policy and ensures delivery across large and/or diverse sales territories.
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services. Utilizes understanding of industry trends to inform decision making process.
- Leads others to find creative solutions to address complex projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customers. Has the ability to evaluate quality of information received and questions conflicting data for analysis. Uses multiple internal and external resources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Communicates complex messages and negotiates mainly internally with others to adopt a different point of view. Influences peers to take action and may negotiate with external partners, vendors, or customers.
- This role requires significant experience in the Marketing & Digital Strategy and Growth Initiatives. Knowledge level is comparable to a Master’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.