Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operateefficientlyandsuccessfullyinthemarketstheyserve.
we are looking for aSr. Sales Account Manager / NetAppwhowillbeDriving and improving vendor saleswhilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. You will micro manage all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. you will focus on maintaining current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. you will be aware of all project bidsand target Ingram Micro involvement in them.
What will you do
- You will establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- You will Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- You will meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- You need to Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- you need to proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- You will manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You will lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- You will ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You will drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Which Talent do you bring
- You are a graduate with 5-7 years experience in HW Storage sales like NetApp or similar products.
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- You are a strong customer-first mentality able to utilize their relationships to drive results.
What’s in it for you
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai