- Minimum 10 years experience in project engineering with 5 years experience in planning of projects in Oil & Gas and/or
Infrastructure related industries.
- Experience includes project planning, scheduling & phasing, project control & monitoring, forecasting/trending, invoice
verification, risk assessment, variations/claims analysis.
- Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
- High level of computer literacy with MS Office and relevant Project Control software including Primavera & MS Project.
- Well developed analytical and reporting skills.
- Proficient level of computer literacy with relevant MS Office/Project Control Software packages.
- B. Sc. or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline. Preferably Certified PMP or equivalent certifications/memberships.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.