Etisalat - UAE
Job description / Role
Job Descriptions scope includes the following:
1. Preparation, planning, control and closing CAPEX on monthly and yearly basis related to various Technical projects under different engineering functions and other departments ensuring deadlines and quality standards.
2. Control of RFI, Tender, RFP/RFQ to ensure budget availability prior as part of procurement cycle and effectively applies CAPEX frame methodology to enforce CAPEX Budget standards.
3. Manage the approval process to facilitate the stake-holders Budget requirements on ongoing projects for smooth project implementation.
4. Management reporting of the CAPEX utilization based on the Areas of Spend, Monthly Trend, Variance analysis to identify areas of concern, Budget Savings etc. for decision making in terms of network transformation, development plan and Optimization of Network element.
5. Maintain Technical CAPEX KPIs and evaluate impact of different departments on the Technical budget and cost.
6. Support the project owners to complete the project technical closeout reports and submit all necessary documentations, as per the technical project closeout procedures
7. Evaluate impact of different departments on the Technical budget and cost.
8. To maintain/improve standards and quality of work governed by the ISO standards implemented under ISO 9001/2008 certification awarded to the Budget and control section
9. Update of Devolution of Powers (DoP) in full coordination with Finance as and when needed.
10. Professionally manage and provide direction and guidance to subordinates; evaluates the performance of subordinates and carries out counseling to improve.
11. Establish and nurture positive relationships, communication with and customer organizations
12. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities to facilitate workflow and ensure workload fairness
13. Reviews deliverables prepared by team to confirm its match with needed standards
14. Costing and financial analysis for the required investment and liaise with all concern departments for data needed.
15. Building up business cases to justify the funding requirement and facilitate a decision making report.
16. Manpower planning for Technology requirement and implement productivity metric measures for efficient resource planning and shared resources for different projects.
17. Facilitate, monitor and control the Technical Capitalization and work in progress related to Engineering projects.
18. Ability to drive Automation and AI initiatives for Digital workforce culture enforcement.
19. Preparation for top management executive reports.
20. Manage the budgeting cycle end to end starting from commercial forecasting analysis, building up budget requirement, budget operation during the year and proper closing.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.