Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Under general guidelines of either the Finance Audit Unit Head / Operational Audit Unit Head and/or Internal Audit Director:
– Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control.
– Determine the direction of the proposed audit effort.
– Plan and execute audits in accordance with accepted auditing standards.
– Report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing cost.
– Perform special or ad hoc reviews at the request of Internal Audit Manager.
– Direct the activities of associate auditors.
– Plans the scope of the audit, and prepares an audit program.
– Determine the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling.
– Identifies the key control points of the system.
– Evaluates a system’s effectiveness through the application of his/her knowledge of business systems (including financial, manufacturing, engineering, purchasing, and other operations) and his/her understanding of audit techniques.
– Performs the audit in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved audit program
– Directs, counsels, and instructs staff assistants assigned to the audit.
– Makes oral or written presentations to supervisor/Group Internal Audit Manager. Discuss deficiencies and recommends corrective actions to improve operations and reduce cost.
– Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Finance Audit Unit Head / Operational Audit Unit Head or and/or Internal Audit Manager
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.