- Study tender documents including drawings, project specification, BOQ, scope of work, contract details and conditions.
- Analyze the tender specifications
- Send tender queries to the client / consultant
- Obtain the quotation from suppliers / subcontractors
- Prepare conceptual and definitive cost estimates for the Projects.
- Preparing estimates to meet project goals, such as setting work hours, sequencing tasks, obtaining materials, and securing the best deals with vendors and subcontractors.
- Determine the cost estimate for the construction project.
- Ensuring that relevant documents and budgets are submitted before a bid deadline.
- Prepare the tender submissions Formulating contingency plans and effectively managing risks that might impact cost and time estimates.
- Keeping track of the latest estimating technology and industry-related techniques.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Bachelor’s degree Civil Engineering
- Minimum 7-year experience as Sr. Estimator in main contractor company based in UAE
- Expert in CCS- Candy software
- Candidates must be currently based in UAE and CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY