Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas
companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha,
Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore
production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures
isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed
to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Petroleum refinery predominantly (three years minimum) in an Operational
- Experience working in project teams (attending status meetings, gathering, and working through requirements, focusing
on agile and iterative deliverables).
- Thorough knowledge of OT infrastructure at all levels of a segregated network environment.
- Practical familiarity with project management methods.
- Thorough understanding of plant information system related technical standards and development methodologies.
- Skills to impart plant information system training and periodical refresher courses.
- Experience with refining different OT systems and applications (e.g. Bently’s System 1, Honeywell PHD, DCS, Power
monitoring solutions, etc.).
- High level of proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Control System, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field)
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.