Black Pearl Management & Human Resource Consulting LLC
- Drive projects to move the non-compliant products into the standard stack.
- Automate the installation and configuration of standard stack items.
- Perform code review of peers.
- Establish the product backlog that require to be addressed on 2-week sprints.
- Drive backlog projects to completion with infrastructure as code approach.
- Continuous R&;D and vendor engagement.
- Automate the installation to achieve Zero touch unattended deployment.
- Review all housekeeping activities and identify key processes that should be automated.
- Introduce Open Source technologies into standard technology stack
- Design solutions that caters for enhancing the operational stability.
- Address Problem tickets, Risk and Audit items in the products backlog
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelors of Computer Science or Equivalent
- Red Hat Certified Architect or Equivalent – Preffered
- At least 10 years of experience at a relevant Technical position in large organizations with hands on automation knowledge
- Banking background
- Knowledge in Linux internals (Preferable RHEL / Ubuntu)
- Comprehensive understanding in DevOps / SRE, IaC and 12 Factor Principles
- Excellent hands on experience in configuration management, orchestration and IaC tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform)
- Strong understanding of Repository and Artifact management Tools (Red Hat Satellite, Spacewalk, Nexus)
- Strong understanding of ELK and its beats (Auditbeat, FileBeat)
- Strong understanding of OS Compliance Policies (CIS Benchmark)
- Agile methodologies and its ceremonies
- Strategic Thinkingwith Research and Development mindset.
- Adequate understanding of project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
To view other vacancies we have,please check our website (www.blackpearlconsult.com) and follow us on our social media accounts –LinkedIn/Facebook /Twitter/Instagram
Disclaimer:Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website –www.blackpearlconsult.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.