Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
- The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will own one or more customer relationships to retain revenue and to grow the connected engagement.
- The CSM will be involved in the entire customer lifecycle from pre-sales, on-boarding / pilot through the duration of the subscription period.
- The CSM establishes deployment goals and success factors and then develops a plan to carry them out successfully; oversees implementation.
- Assist in the design and development of documentation for exceptional onboarding, training, & adoption along with Best
- Practice Sharing amongst the CSM Teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- The CSM monitors accounts and tracks usage to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk; driving adoption and usage
- The CSM provides basic technical support and knows all the necessary support channels if detailed technical support is required
- You will work closely with Product and Development teams on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs along with usage trends and customer feedback
- You will function as the voice of the customer and provide feedback on how the offering can better serve our customers
- The CSM will develop and constantly improve processes to engage customers and provide recurring value while working in close collaboration with sales for sales support
- Drive customer success while embedding in with the Honeywell field teams to build a cohesive and collaborative working engagement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in handling customers both large and small and knowing how and why to manage them differently.
- Demonstrated true real passion for customers and their success
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Understanding of delivering on the AOP, and business financials
- You have strong business and commercial acumen
- Experience and working understanding in an industrial software environment
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills with a high level of interpersonal skills, ability to present to audiences
- Strong listening and coordination skills to appreciate the customers concern and able to work along technical team to successfully resolve them
- Possess the ability to manage ambiguity and find solutions for customers that match the technology offerings within the business.
- MBA in a business or technical area of emphasis Experience of working within a Software development company is helpful
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, results orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profit.
- Salesforce and marketing software knowledge is a plus
- Balanced between short term achievement and long term development.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
JOB ID: req284405
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
- Band: 03
Referral Bonus: 5600
Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Exempt