Job description / Role
CFD Application Engineer for ANSYS CFD based in UAE will provide pre/post-sales support, technical training for customers in Middle-East region using ANSYS CFD products by responding to customer inquiries, including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage.
• Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows
• Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process.
• Responsible for articulating ANSYS’ value proposition which may encompass its entire suite of products; the presentations must affirm the sales message, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
• Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs of our customers
• Develop technical support repositories that help ANSYS customers to be productive and efficient.
• Provide basic and advanced training for new and existing customers.
• Provide high quality efficient pre/post-sales technical support